First, check on the status of your base station.
The sensor relies on the base station for connectivity.
- Make sure that your base station is plugged into an outlet with power, and the status LED on the base station is green. If your base station is unplugged, plug it back in and it will reconnect automatically.
- Once the LED on the base station turns green, press the white button on the sensor to force a check-in. Wait 15 minutes and check on the status of the devices in the dashboard.
If your base station is plugged in and the LED is green, but your sensor is still offline, you may need to restart your sensor.
To restart your sensor:
- Remove the sensor from the mounting plate
- Press and release the white button on the sensor
- Pop out both batteries for at least 30 seconds.
- When you place the batteries back into the sensor, the light on the sensor should blink red and the sensor should softly chime indicating that it’s back online.
After you have completed the troubleshooting steps for your sensor, wait 15 minutes and before checking the device status on the Location’s page.