Wi-Fi connection is possible if your Wi-Fi meets the necessary requirements.
If your Wi-Fi meets the requirements, the configuration is possible through the Dor App on an iOS device. If you do not have an iOS device, you will need a base station to configure your device.
To configure the Wi-Fi:
- Login to your Dor account on our iOS mobile app
- Tap the three lines in the upper lefthand corner
- Select your name - a new menu will appear
- Select ‘My Account’ and scroll to the bottom.
- Click on ‘Configure’ under Sensor Wi-Fi Configuration.
- From there, follow the steps to configure the Wi-Fi.