In order to collect foot traffic data, the F21 sensor must be mounted for optimal accuracy.
A good mount means:
- The F21 sensor is centered above the entryway
- The edge of the F21 sensor is in line with the edge of the doorframe
- There is nothing blocking the F21 sensor's view
The sensor will not collect accurate data if:
- The sensor is not top-mounted on the entryway
- The sensor is not centered on the doorway
- The edge of the sensor is not in line with the edge of the doorframe.
- The sensor's field of view is blocked by an obstruction
- The sensor has been painted or altered from its original state